Thursday, April 15, 2010

More (older) projects

Here are some I made back in February/March


This one was for a SCS color challenge
the faux leather belt was a tutorial I learned on there
and was able to use it here
(the tutorial was for a faux leather purse)

This one I made for my friend Jill - who's loved dog, Bear,
was very sick, and has since passed :-(


These faux suede flowers were taught to me by my friend Debra on SCS


This one uses Stampin' Up!'s extra large bird punch
(from the Occasions Mini Catalog)
and the scallop edge punch
(from the Sale-a-bration Mini Catalog)

I forgot where I saw the original of this one
but I know I CASE'd the design
(probably off SCS somewhere... if it's yours, I'm sorry.
If i had posted back when i made it, I might have remembered)


Ok - I'll check back one more month - January's projects
and catch myself up
And hopefully I won't get so behind again...
HA HA HA


No comments: