Thursday, April 15, 2010

Ok, last group of projects to post :-)

Here are projects created back in January/February 2010
to catch my blog up,

If you saw the last post, you've seen me use this bird punch
from Stampin' Up!
I love it!

Made these 3... just "goofing" around
SU!'s RMHC set for 2009-2010


I purchased a Cricut used when a friend from SCS upgraded to the bigger one
so I finally pulled it out and figured out how to use it
Had fun cutting - and was able to make a bunch of cards with what i cut
(this is just one of many, all similar but different... didn't think I should post them ALL)

I got to design a Make-n-Take card
for the SCS Michigan Mingle
Here was an early draft... pretty close to what I ended up doing
I think the only things different are;
I used different flowers/stems, and added ribbon under the vase.

January 4th, my cousin Shawn passed away at only 35
A real shock to me - left a HUGE hole in my heart and life
so I tried to make a special card for his family
(It's SOOOO hard to make sympathy cards "on demand"
and even more difficult when your heart is hurt & not into stamping)



3 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi Mo,
First time I've been here. LOVE YOUR WORK! You are so talented, it is AMAZING. Going to meet with a friend to create some note cards tomorrow - using photos, not stamping. Should be interesting. I have a SIL who is really in to stamping and just recovering from a long illness - I'll try to link her up to your site.
Chris Semanson

Micki said...

Very lovely cards. I especially love the sympathy card. You did a wonderful job on it. I can't imagine how hard it was to do. Many hugs!

Tonje said...

Hi!
So many wonderful, beautiful and pretty cards you have made! I love the bird-cards! We are still waiting for SU stamps to arrive here in Norway (if they ever will) There are so many pretty ones to choose among!
Have a great weekend!